Umami Kitchen brings you healthy meals designed for busy lifestyles.Hope to encourage you to eat at home more often and demonstrate some love in that old-fashioned way: a delicious and nutritious home-cooked meal, because those hours spent with family and friends around the kitchen table are the foundation of treasured memories.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 baby potatoes, unpeeled, diced
- 2 tablespoons peeled and minced ginger
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1 13-ounce can coconut milk
- 11/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon sambal chili paste
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over high heat, add the ginger, green onions, and garlic. Mix the curry paste into the pan and toast for a moment. Add the cauliflower and potatoes, stirring to coat them with the spices.
- Continue to stir for a few minutes, then add the coconut milk, broth, and chili paste. Bring to a gentle boil and then reduce the heat to simmer for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve over rice.